Monday, April 9, 2007

Ah, Spring...




I am a
Canna


What Flower
Are You?




I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while. I spent weeks hunting for my new car and picked it up last Friday night. I leased a new Mitsubishi Outlander LS. It's kind of an SUV, kind of a station wagon. It is a **lot** smaller than the Mazda and my dog barely fits in the back seat. She only weighs 50 lbs, so you know that's a small back seat. My walker can fit in the back seat floor standing behind the front seat, but my dog and the walker don't fit in the back at the same time. The walker wont lay down in the cargo area cuz it's longer than the car is wide. The only way to carry it is with 1/2 the back seat down and the walker on its side along the side of the cargo area. There is still room for the wheel in the back with the walker, but no way the ice chest will fit. I'm gonna have to see if the walker will fit in the front seat without interfering with my driving.


I will take photos of the new car soon - maybe I can get one of the guys at work to take a picture of me sitting in it. :)



I've finished the edging on my Pi Are Square shawl and am spinning the yarn for the collar. I want to use a wool softer than the Border Leicester I used for the body of the shawl. I have a Corrie-x fleece that is almost the exact same color of grey (not as easy as you would think) but I need to get it to spin up a bit thicker. I also have a lovely NZ Romney hoggett fleece that might work. I need to spin a sample and see how the color works.



No comments: